These general terms and conditions (hereinafter, the “GTC”) regulate the conditions of purchase of the different products offered on the web platform. https://www.vidaviva.eco (hereinafter “the platform”) belonging to Vidaviva Productos Alimentos Ecológicos S.L. (sponsor) with registered office at Lugar la Pasada, 15, 38780 Tijarafe, La Palma (Canary Islands). The company’s VAT number is B76792019 and the contact e-mail address for these GTC is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All users who make purchases on the platform fully accept these GTC and shall be bound by them as if they were written at the time of signing the contract/purchase. It is a basic requirement to read and accept the GTC before purchasing products through the platform.
The Promoter reserves the right to change the GTC at any time without prior notice. The GTC will always be available on the website so that users can consult or print them at any time.
The prices and conditions of sale are fully informative and may be subject to change due to market fluctuations. However, the placement of the order by filling in the purchase form implies conformity with the price offered and with the general conditions of sale in force at that particular moment. Once the order has been formalized, the purchase will be understood to be perfected as of right, with all the legal guarantees that protect the purchasing consumer and, from that moment, the prices and conditions will be contractual and cannot be modified without the express agreement of both contracting parties. Spanish shall be the language used to formalize the contract. The electronic document formalizing the contract will be archived and the user will have access to it in his customer area.
Revised terms as of April 21, 2022
The Promoter reserves the right to deny and/or suspend access to the platform and/or the services offered by any of its suppliers for breach of contractual good faith, applicable law, these general conditions of purchase and/or cases of fraud discovered by the Company or any of its suppliers.
The delivery time is 3 to 5 working days, we cannot guarantee these delivery times, but we will do our best to ensure that the transport companies respect them as much as possible. Delivery time will depend on the availability of each item. In the case of an order containing several items, each supplier will make one shipment and the delivery time corresponds to the item with the longest delivery time.
The customer has 5 days to check the integrity of all the components of the order and to verify that everything is included in the product and in the package. After these 5 days, the shipment will be considered accepted and no claims for damage or malfunction of the shipment will be accepted.
The order will be considered delivered when the customer signs the delivery note and within 5 days thereafter, the customer must check and express objections at the time of receipt of the goods.
If you receive an item damaged in transit, it is recommended that you contact us within 24 hours to file a claim with the shipping company.
You can check all shipping costs by clicking here.
To this end, the promoter reports that the revised text of the Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users Informed by Advertisers (TRLGDCU) defined several options for the exercise of the right of opposition. Among other things, it takes into account the possibility of filling out the forms electronically, in order to shorten the time and allow you to return the goods conveniently and without delay. We recommend that you use this VidaViva option and fill out the cancellation form.
According to current legislation, the contract can be terminated within 14 calendar days of the customer receiving the product, without the need to state reasons and without any penalty. To do so, the following conditions must be met: withdrawal form.
Consumers shall only be liable for any diminution in the value of the product resulting from handling of the product that is not necessary to determine the nature, characteristics or performance of the product.
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to contracts relating to:
- The provision of services, once the service has been fully performed, when the performance has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgment by him that he is aware that, once the contract has been fully performed by the entrepreneur, he will have lost his right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the entrepreneur cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods that after their delivery and taking into account their nature have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
- The supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed upon at the time of entering into the sales contract and which cannot be delivered within 30 days, and whose actual value depends on market fluctuations beyond the entrepreneur’s control.
- Contracts in which the consumer and user has specifically requested the trader to visit him for urgent repair or maintenance operations; if, during such a visit, the trader provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or supplies goods other than the spare parts necessarily used to carry out the maintenance or repair operations, the right of withdrawal should apply to such additional services or goods.
- The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- The supply of daily newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
- Contracts entered into through public auctions.
- The provision of lodging services for purposes other than housing, transportation of goods, car rental, food or services related to leisure activities, if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of performance.
- The supply of digital content that is not provided on a material support when the performance has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on his part that he consequently loses his right of withdrawal.
Once we have received the product(s), we will refund your payment according to the payment method you used:
- If you pay by credit card or PayPal, we will credit your account within 48 to 72 hours. Once completed, the amount will appear on your payment in 3 to 5 business days if your card is a debit card. If your card is a credit card, you will see the refund amount the next time you renew your card.
- If you pay by bank transfer or Bizum, we require your account number to make the payment. Please note that it may take up to 48 business hours to be reflected in your bank account.
- For all other payment methods, we will ask you for an account number to make the payment.
It shall only be liable for any diminution in the value of the product which is caused by the handling of the product and which is not necessary to determine the nature, characteristics or performance of the product.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging and condition, undamaged and protected, avoiding any stickers, seals or tape directly on the surface of the item or packaging. Otherwise, the organizer reserves the right to refuse the return.
- To make a return, you must fill out the withdrawal form. After completing and submitting the form, you will receive instructions on how to send it to our institution via email. You must send the goods immediately, no later than 14 calendar days after you have expressed your wish to exercise your rights.
- Return shipping costs are your responsibility. You are free to choose and look for the agency that best suits your needs or offers the most competitive rates.
- Refunds will be processed once the item has been received and confirmed to be in perfect condition. We will reimburse you for delivery, except for any additional costs incurred by choosing a delivery method other than the most economical standard delivery method we offer.
- Return of products with gifts or promotions: products must be returned in their entirety (complete package or product + gift) in order to receive a refund.
This document of conditions of sale is governed by Spanish law and the law of the Autonomous Community of the Canary Islands. Any claim or enforcement of these terms shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tenerife.